Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% of Basic Pay of the Civil Employees of the Federal Government: Government of Pakistan Finance Division FBC Building, Near State Bank of Pakistan. This is the complete detail regarding Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018. Latest news about the increase in House rent allowance 2018 notification detail also given in detail.
Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% of Basic Pay:-
The President has been pleased to sanction with effect from It’ July 2018 and till further orders an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 @ 10% of basic pay to all the civil employees of the Federal Government as well as the civilians paid from Defence Estimates including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018
- i) will be subject to Income Tax.
- ii) will be admissible during leave an entire period of LPR except during extraordinary leave.
iii) will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent
- iv) will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
- V) will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- The term ‘Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 201819 by the respective Ministries/Divisions/Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
Here is the notification of Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% of Basic Pay
Here below the video to watch Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% of Basic Pay