How to Remove Objections for Educators and AEOs List of Ineligible Candidates: Educators pre merit interview list has been shown on otrs.gov.pk. All the merit list has been uploaded on online teacher recruitment system. All the candidates have seen their merit lists. But these articles are for those friends whose name are not displayed in merit list or they have any objection due to any reason. Instructions are for pre-interview tentative lists of candidates are given. If candidates name are not mentioned in the online lists that are shown in otrs website then they must contact with the concerned authorities. The application must be sent to the CEO (edu) DEO(SE), DEO(Male-EE) or DEO(W-EE). If your application is rejected or if you have any objection then feel free to contact the concerned authorities before the last date. You can also remove your objection by sending objection for along with relevant documents to respective appointing authorities.
you can also see Merit list: Educators 2017-18 Merit Lists ESE, SESE, SSE and AEOs merit list download
How to Remove Objections for Educators and AEOs List of Ineligible Candidates:-
The last date of receiving objection in Education department is 2 February 2018. No objection will be entrained after 2 February 2018. List of ineligible candidates can be viewed from the following link. Click here to see ineligible candidates list
Keep in Mind the following points
- First of all, if your name is missing in the list then remember you diary number. Open your file from diary number issued at the time of file submission.
- Give a written application to the with your objection to the concerned authorities.
- Take the documented proof of that objection and attach the copy of the document with your application.
- Contact with the concerned authorities. They are bound to satisfy you.
Objection and list ineligible are for the following post:-
- Elementary School Educators (ESE)
- Secondary School Educators (SSE)
- Computer Science
- Senior Elementary School Educators (SESE)