New Recruitment 2017-18 Policy for Educators and AEOs: Recruitment Policy 2017-18 will replace the earlier Contract Recruitment Policy 2016-17. Any vacancy leftover in the earlier Recruitment Policies shall be filled under this policy
- The Recruitment of all categories post will be made at District level. However, the candidate belonging to the same Tehsil will be awarded 04 additional marks. in case the post is left unfilled in a Teshil then the same will be filled from amongst candidates in other Tehsils by generating their merit at District level.
- Total post is 16963 the detail are given at the end.
- Qualification against posts or categories is different see all the detail are given at the end.
- Applicant having a 3rd division in his/her entire career will not be eligible for this policy.
- Age limit shall be reckoned as on the 1 January of the year in which written exam for post is proposed to be held.
- For fresh male candidates, minimum age shall be 20 years and maximum age shall be 35 years inclusive 05 years relaxation.
- For fresh Female candidates, minimum age shall be 20 years and maximum age shall be 38 years inclusive 05 years general age relaxation and 3 years special relaxation for female.
- For fresh disable candidates, 10 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- The Ex-Defence Forces Officer upper age limit equal the period of service rendered by them subject is 10 years
- For in-service candidates, the period of his/ her continuous service shall be excluded from the upper age limit. They will apply through the proper channel. They submit service certificate along with application form.
- The in-service applicant on his / her contract appointment shall not be entitled to pay protection.
- No further age relaxation shall be allowed in any case.
- Married female candidate will apply wither on the basis of her husband’s domicile or her own domicile.
Qualification Marks for Entry Test:
- In the screening test, the candidate of the post of AEOs will have to secure 60% and for Educator will have to secure 50%. Otherwise will not eligible to apply for any post.
- The course outline is given below.
- Reservation of Quotas:
- 3% quota of total post of each category of Educators shall be reserved for disabled persons.
- 5% quota is for Minorities
- For further detail download file from the link below.