Top 10 ICC T20 Teams Ranking 2018 Cricket Ranking ICC: Hello everyone today I am going to share about the top 10 in ICC t20 teams ranking in that is happened in 2018. Twenty20 international cricket is played between countries worldwide. Each team plays 20 overs and member of international cricket council. It is the international competition that is checked by International Cricket Council ICC. After every match to play, the two teams would receive points by the formula. The total of each team’s points is divided by the total number of matches to give the team high rating, and all teams are ranked in the table. Here is the complete detail of the Top 10 ICC T20 Teams Ranking 2018 Cricket Ranking ICC.
Top 10 ICC T20 Teams Ranking 2018 Cricket Ranking ICC:-
Currently, Pakistan ranking on number 1 and leads all the ICC T20I Championship. Pakistan beating New Zealand in a bilateral T20I series on 28th January 2018
In ICC T20 Bangladesh is on number 10 with 76 points. Afghanistan is on number 9 with 86 points. Sri Lanka is on number 8 with 88 points. Australia is on number 7 with 111 points. South Africa is on number 6 with 112 points. West Indies is on number 5 with 115 points. England is on number 4 with 119 points. India is on number 3 with 121 points. New Zealand is on number 2 with 123 points. Pakistan is number 1 with 126 points.
Its main points are given below
- The winning team earns more points than the losing team
- The total points earned by the two teams is always the same as the total initial ratings of the two teams
- he points earned by winning team increases as the initial rating (quality) of the opposition increases
- Winning always earns a team 100 points more than losing, and 50 more than tying
- The points earned by losing team increases as the initial rating (quality) of the opposition increases.