Lahore Waste Management Company (LWMC) launched an Android application for waste management in the provincial capital.
The application is called “Clean Lahore” and was developed in conjunction with the Punjab IT Board (PITB) to give citizens immediate and direct access to their complaints.
The Lahore citizens can register their waste management complaints in their area, street or community using this application.
Complaints are assigned to designated LWMC staff, and a complete recovery mechanism and command matrix is attached to each complaint, “read the application’s description in the Play Store.
His motto is: “Let’s work together to keep Lahore clean.”
The minister of law and the local government of Punjab, Raja Basharat, was the main guest at the launch of this application.
During his speech, the minister welcomed the joint effort of the LWMC and Punjab IT board to develop an “innovative application to address people’s complaints”.
The LWMC doctor, Khalid Nazir, said the use of waste management information technology is aimed at achieving efficiency, transparency and effective control.
He added that the people of Lahore, using this application, could file their complaint with live images, live GPS location and comments.
It Work Process:-
• Users must register with their name, contact number and national identity card number.
• Once registration is complete, the claimant must select a related category from the given list.
• Then upload the images of a heap of waste, a situation of poor hygiene or dirty streets as proven.
• Enter the location details and enter the details of the claimant.
• Waiting for a response from the LWMC team.
Fairly simple, isn’t it?
You May Also Like: